While you can access CourseWave from mobile devices, the online testing program works best on laptop or desktop computers. When you access CourseWave from a mobile device, you will receive a warning message at log in. However, you can still use a mobile device to take your assessments if you need to do so.
Here are some quick tips for using a mobile device to take an assessment.
- Rotate your tablet or phone to landscape orientation, so you have the widest possible screen.
- Before answering any questions, identify all the important parts of the program.
- Your question list is on the far left–you will have to tap the button to open it.
- Any readings will be to the left of the questions, between the questions and the question list.
- The reset button for each question is underneath the question.
- The back and forward buttons are in the middle of the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- The “Go to Next Page” button is below the reset button for the last question on the page, to the right hand side of your screen.
- Work through your test slowly; it won’t look the same as it does on a laptop or desktop, and you won’t be able to see all the information at once, so make sure you give yourself time to double-check your answers.
For more information about taking assessments, visit the article How to Take an Assessment.